Saturday, September 19, 2009

Where I am

I don't feel especially bloggy write now, but I guess since I just created this blog I should at least post something.

The summer is over. It's gone by too fast. I got back from Spain about three months ago, and feel like I deserve another month with family and friends in Corvallis. I feel capable but am not ready to mentally adapt to this next stage in my life - but, life is unstoppable.

Yesterday I packed my life for the next nine months into the back of my red Hyundai and drove from Corvallis to Bend - to start writing the next chapter in my life.

My amazing aunt and uncle (and their four crazy boys) have offered me a place to live while I'm studying to become a paramedic and firefighter at Central Oregon Community College. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment